1. This sermon that is chock-full of heart-stirring, repentance-bringing, gospel-centered goodness on forgiveness...it applies to you, trust me.
2. This upcoming conference that I couldn't be more excited about! In fact, it's happening tomorrow! And I know it too will be chock-full of intense gospel-centered, life-changing, paradigm-shifting teaching. Yes! Bring it on.
3. This child and her new found skill of walking...by herself...with no help, thank you very much.
She is everywhere people...you know, that wonderful pigeon-toed, almost-falling-on-my-nose, stumble-like-I-drank-too-much (milk) kind of walk, that is so incredibly cute? Yup, that's what she's doing....and she usually has this little goofy smile on her face while she does it.
5. This woman and all the joys of living with her (and her family)...her sound counsel, her humility, her desire for the Word, her gracious spirit (especially to live with me and all my family!) and her cute pregnant belly of course! She is such a huge blessing in my life...I get teary just thinking about the day we won't get to live together!
6. This little devotional that I've started using in the mornings with the kids. It's been a wonderful age-appropriate, totally-doable, Christ-centered way to start our day! The kids (and I) are loving it...and the conversations I am having with the kids, while we eat our oatmeal, are awesome. Little hearts learning big truths...there is nothing better. :o)
7. This song, that has been heard around our house as of late. Usually it is being belted by our 5 year old...there is no sweeter sound I tell ya.
7. And last but not least, my amazing and totally trustworthy God...who never dissapoints, never fails, never misses a thing...
Who is molding me and making me into something better for His glory & my good...
Who never fails to encourage and sustain when my feeble mind and heart are discouraged...
Who loves me and saved me not because of any "good" that I have done, but because of His incredible grace. Period. End of story.
And that is the most amazing good of all.
But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2: 4-10