Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What is in a name?


Ok, so this is the first official post on the "Josh's Better Half" blog. And I would like to start out by saying that my husband named the blog! I am not joking. It was his idea and I submitted. :o)

We decided to create this little site for family and friends back home to check in and see how life is going here! I am going to be doing the updating, but I hope to have some guest appearances by my better half as well. I am excited to share stories & pictures of the kids as well as lessons the Lord is teaching me (sometimes these will go hand in hand!).

And so..."Josh's Better Half", the blog, has begun...

3 comments:

aejames said...

Yaaaaaaay! I'm excited to get updates from Josh's Better Half!!

jordan's better half :-) said...

Gread idea! Looking forward to lots of posts!!

Eric said...

Very sweet...you've inspired me to finish one I started last year! Very good job on the site. It's nice to get emails/posts from Josh's Better Half.

Enrique