Friday, March 26, 2010

The Amelia blog?

Well, I am thinking of renaming this "The Amelia Blog"...as her presence has redefined our priorities as of late. :o)  I look forward to writing something more substantial soon, but for now you will have to settle for the latest cute pictures of our little Miss.  
Here's some highlights and recent events (I'll fill in more later...):
-We are just finishing the week, where we enjoyed a visit from my parents.  (...pictures to follow.) We were blessed by the wonderful cooking of my mother and the storytelling of my father...the kids had a great time with Grammy & Pappy.
-I also ventured out to church last weekend for the first time...and it was so good to be back worshiping with our church family. They have blessed us so much during my bedrest and recovery and it was good to see their faces and give thank you hugs. 
-And I have started reading again (yay!) and look forward to sharing the things the Lord's been teaching me in this new phase of life...
-And Levi continues to provide countless opportunities to take pictures that are absolutely hilarious and incriminating all at the same time. I love this kid. He makes me smile. In the picture above you are viewing his version of a tool belt. Hmmmm...I think I need to buy him a real one. :o)

with a full heart,
Sharon

No comments: