Thursday, April 29, 2010

On this day...

April 29th is a very important day for me
for one very important reason...
it is my husband's birthday. 

Why is he so incredible? 
Let me count the ways...

because he knows me better than any other person...
because he makes me laugh like no one else can...
because he has a desire to learn, grow and be mentored...
because he is taller than me... :o)
because he wrestles with, reads to and hugs his kids every day...
because he can play volleyball...
because he prays for me...
because he is vigilant...
because he is a leader...
because his first love is His Savior, and not me...
because he makes me feel like a queen...
because he isn't too proud to apologize...
because he helps me learn...
because he desires whats best for me and the children...
because he can handle a gun...
because he has a brilliant business mind...
because he is passionate and creative...
because he sees what he wants and makes it happen...
because he joys in the success of others...
because he looks me in the eye...
because he allows himself to be used by the Lord to bless His church...
because he can play the piano beautifully...


because he loves me.


I love you Joshua Ryan and thank the Lord for this day you were born...
thank you for your kingdom vision, your constant love and Godly leadership.  
You are the world to me. 


love, 
your loving wife


No comments: