Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Carrying the load...

Today I am so very thankful for a gift the Lord gave me many years ago...

My husband. 

This weekend, I had a fun road trip where we (me and some girlfriends) got to reminiscing about the days when we met and fell in love with our husbands. 

It brought back so many wonderful memories of the man I was privileged to forge a love with so many years ago (make that 10 years!). And it reminded me yet again of how very proud I am of him.  
It made me thankful all over again for the way he has lead me in our marriage.  
It made me teary as I thought of all the things he has taught me and worked to help me through.  
It filled me with joy as I thought of the trials and sufferings we have endured in our married life, only to experience deeper joy in Christ and each other when the trial had ended.


And how vital our personal relationships with Christ are in order to make this wonderful relationship work.

And speaking of my man...He has absolutely hit the ball out of the park recently on the GCC blog. If you are not reading these morsels of insight & truth, you are missing out. Go check it out...be challenged, refreshed, encouraged and motivated.

I know I am.

I am proud of you Joshua...proud to call you my man.

No comments: