Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today!!!

Well, the amnio is in and the results are great!  They were very pleased with her lung maturity and are anticipated that she'll be breathing quite well when she comes out.  This is a huge praise the Lord!

So, the surgery time is set for 11am...less than 30 minutes from now.  Josh is fueling up at the coffee stand...and he's having one for me too. :o) And I am resting, waiting in anticipation to head on into the surgical suite.

We will post the update you've all been waiting for as soon as we can after she arrives. I will be in recovery for at least an hour & baby girl will be with daddy for at least that long as well. But we promise to post pics & stats as soon as we're able. 

Keep praying saints...we can feel it! 

4 comments:

Julie Clark said...

Praying with and for you!! How exciting. Congratulations!

Joce said...

sniff sniff. . . singing praises to Jesus!!!!

The Appels said...

Oh my, the chills are running down my spine for you all! So excited for you this day is here! God is so good.

Sarah said...

SO HAPPY!!!! I saw Dr. Pitts for an appointment at 1pm- and when he walked in, I realized that that meant he was done with your c-section!!! Whoo-hoo! Can't wait to hear her name!