Saturday, January 16, 2010

A new day...

Well, this morning was a new day...and we have been so encouraged by the week of "no symptoms" that I was pretty optimistic that today would be the same. 
Weeeelllll...not quite.
I awoke this morning to more contractions and bleeding.  Not what we were expecting. 
To be safe, I am back on the monitor 24/7 and back to the "flat on your back" bedrest.  No bathroom privileges or showers for now.  However, the important part is that little miss is looking good. 
And although it appears that the threat of placenta previa has passed, I am still having symptoms for unknown reasons.  Combine that with the fact that it is too early for us to meet our little girl and you get the following answer:

Watch, wait, don't move much, and pray.

So that is what I am doing. Especially the prayer part. 

And I will keep you posted on the latest changes, if any. I also want to mention again how much I appreciate all the prayers and wonderful encouragement I have received in this past week. From snacks to phone calls to cute cards to FB messages to homemade cake...(thanks grandma!) I have felt much care and love from so many of you. 

Thank you, thank you. 
with gratitude & a patient heart, 
Sharon

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a roller coaster ride this pregnancy has been for you!
Continuing in prayer for you and your little girl!